16921 Forest Canyon Road E
Lake Tapps, WA 98391
2310 sqft | 3 beds | 2.75 baths | #1983797
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- 3/4 Baths:1
- Interior:Forced Air, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Second Kitchen, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- Lot description:Dead End Street
- Exterior features:Deck, Patio, RV Parking
- Exterior materials:Wood Products
- Square Feet:2310
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Architectural style:18 - 2 Stories w/Bsmnt
- Year built:1994
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Septic Tank
- Utility source:Public
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Dieringer
- Elementary School:Buyer To Verify
- Middle School:North Tapps Mid
- High School:Out of District
- Subdivision:Lake Tapps
- Original List Price:$630, 000
- Annual taxes:$5, 063
- Days on Market (Cumulative):147
- MLS #:1983797
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Chris Ranch (#NWM50350)
Listing Office: Keller Williams Realty PS (#NWM9861)
Interested in Purchasing 16921 Forest Canyon Road E?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!