918 SE 10th Street
North Bend, WA 98045
3824 sqft | 4 beds | 4.5 baths | #1970338
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:4
- Half Baths:1
- Interior:High Efficiency - 90%+, Forced Air, Heat Pump, Hardwood, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Sto
- Lot description:Corner Lot, Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior features:Cable TV, Fenced-Fully, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Patio
- Exterior materials:Cement Planked
- Square Feet:3824
- Garage spaces:2
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Architectural style:12 - 2 Story
- Year built:2022
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Snoqualmie Valley
- Elementary School:Edwin R Opstad Elem
- Middle School:Twin Falls Mid
- High School:Mount Si High
- Subdivision:North Bend
- Hoa fees:362
- Buying Agency Compensation:2%
- Original List Price:$1, 660, 950
- Annual taxes:$0
- Days on Market (Cumulative):11
- MLS #:1970338
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Tammy Nelson(#NWM89122)
Listing Office: Teambuilder KW (#NWM3017)
Interested in Purchasing 918 SE 10th Street?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!