Cute and updated 3 bed/1 bath home on sprawling 10,466 sf lot on a quiet street in the convenient Meadowbrook neighborhood of NE Seattle. Brand new kitchen w/soft close drawers & cabinets. Butcher block counters w/tile backsplash. Updated full bath w/penny round tile floor & tile tub surround. New flooring on main level. 2 bedrooms on main level/1 lower level. Detached, oversized 1-car garage. Tons of basement storage. New paint in & out. Mostly level and mostly fenced property (208’x50’) runs street to alley. Bring your chickens and gardening dreams, or capitalize on the amazing potential to expand the existing home, build new while living on site, or add an ADU for rental income. Limitless potential!
- Interior:Ceramic Tile, Laminate Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Double Pane/Storm Window, Walk-In Closet(s), Water Heater
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:1
- Lot description:Alley, Paved
- Exterior features:Cable TV, Fenced-Partially, Gas Available, High Speed Internet
- Exterior materials:Cement/Concrete
- Square Feet:810
- Garage spaces:1
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:16 - 1 Story w/Bsmnt.
- Basement:Partially Finished
- Year built:1938
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Seattle
- Elementary School:John Rogers
- Middle School:Jane Addams
- High School:Nathan Hale High
- Original List Price:$689, 000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):94
- MLS #:2072329
- Annual Taxes:$5, 503
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Heather Pike (#NWM68408)
Listing Office: Coldwell Banker Bain (#NWM5080)
Listing Courtesy (Buyer)
Buyer's Agent: Andrew Knutzen (#NWM130489)
Buyer's Office: Real Property Associates (#NWM7300)